Robust support system infrastructure is paramount to the success of IT operations. However, infrastructure alone will not ensure proper function, efficiency, and reliability, nor will it account for the need to develop strategies for lowering total cost of ownership (TCO). It is vital to any organization that the appropriate cooling and power design strategies be implemented and coupled with stringent maintenance to insure critical systems are on line all the time and operate cost effectively
With the demand today being for more reliable infrastructures paralleled with the growing demand for overall reduction in costs, businesses depend on the expertise of Tru-Power Corporation to develop strategies that respond to these needs. Our customers count on us as a partner in the development and future care of their mission critical application. Tru-Power Corporation delivers on all fronts.
- Over 30 years of experience in the field of mission critical applications
- Access to a multitude of current product solutions
- Competitive smart predictive maintenance service programs
- Battery replacement solutions and cost effective alternatives
- Power solutions for capacity, redundancy, efficient power distribution.
- Cooling solutions for energy consumption reduction and High KW Challenges
- Consultative Services for computer room cooling and power challenges
Tru-Power - 3823 Gaskins Rd. Henrico, VA 23233
Ph: 804-780-3500 | Fax: 804-780-3507